Entrepreneur to Icon in Five Steps
Expert Business Owner
As a business owner you will begin to notice as an expert in your field of work. When a business owner has been recognized as an expert this begins a great advantage over the other competitors. Let’s say your business is an Auto Body Shop with exceptional work and great prices. The competitor you are up against shows comparable work and prices to yours.
Unfortunately for the competitor, they rely on yellow pages ad to obtain new customers. On the other hand your business has been on the local news, you wrote a book and established yourself as an Auto Body Shop icon. This is where everyone will see you as the expert and hire the Auto Body Icon not the yellow pages ad competitor.
To achieve entrepreneur to icon it will take time and patience on your part to become a recognized expert. You will also have to continually take constant action in your business. There are steps that you can take to improve, build and grow your business to an expert icon status.
Easy Steps to Entrepreneur to Icon
- Blogging – When you are trying to establish yourself as an expert you need to draw an audience to your attention. You will have to let people see that you know what you are doing and talking about, which can be successfully down by blogging. When having your own business blog it allows the opportunity to share thoughts and knowledge on any topic in your business field.
- Market Yourself - When being an expert you must promote yourself. You become the product you are trying to draw attention to and sell. A separate strategy for you will need to be created from your primary business. Although separate strategies are done you and your business will feed into one another.
- Create Interesting and Quality Content – This will be the crucial part of your blog by giving your readers something that sparks their attention and keep returning for more information. You don’t have to be an excellent writer but you need to know what you are talking about and look at some successful examples of other blogs. Be passionate and informative about what you are writing for your audience to read.
- Create Products For Your Field Of Work - This can be done by using your blog as a base to where the products you created can be purchased by your readers. Some things you can create in your line of work are eBooks, workshops, books, seminars, audio and video programs. This is recommended to begin when you have a large audience to make it more of a success. Once you have gotten to where you are an expert icon then you can also consider doing more advanced products such as CD programs workshop seminars, one on one coaching and more.
- Keep Advancing - There are a number of ways to get the most out of yourself and business. Registering as an expert in your filed with media companies, corporation and other organizations can to let them know you are available to speak or consult for either free or for a fee. There has been many experts that started out with speaking for free to get there name out are now speaking for thousands of dollars.
Things to Remember As an Entrepreneur
When starting a business it requires taking risks and putting in a lot of innovation. Entrepreneurs have to know when to take the risk and when not to, but always follow your instincts don’t hesitate. By building a solid network this will enable you to get the support you need and word of mouth out about your business. Making sure your businesses a success can be a challenge but it is not impossible. Do not let obstacles get in the way. If you find yourself at a disadvantage or problem handle it with precision and turn it into a positive.
Til’ Next Time,