The Good And Bad Habits Of Smart People
Habits of Smart People
I thought that this Infographic was very interesting. Sure having a high IQ means your are “smart” but doesn’t mean successful. We all know a handful of people that if they would apply themselves better they could probably obtain any goal that they set for themselves. Well, maybe if the would start off with following these good habits and let go of some of their bad habits they may have a chance!
This Infographic states that smart people have the following habits:
- They Set Goals – they keep the future always in mind and never give up. By setting and then striving for goals you will always have something to work towards.
- They Read – reading can benefit us in more ways that we understand. Not only is it great for our brains but it also increases concentration, focus and patience.
- They are Self-Disciplined- in the Infographic it links having self-discipline to being a virgin. I suppose that shows self-discipline but I think I could have thought of a few other things to relate it to.
- They Think about Thinking – metacognition is something to really think about isn’t it?
- They Tend To Drink – Don’t we all?
- They Use Drugs – I would like to know which drugs in particular they are referring to. I wonder if it has anything to do with their IQ level? That is a whole other debate now isn’t it!
- They Are Night Owls – I know we need our sleep but I don’t think being a night owl is a bad habit. Sure our brains go into sleep mode at night but I think working at night is an alright thing to do.
- They Are Anxious – story of my life . . .
I thought this was just a fun Infographic to share. I am not sure how much I agree with some of it but I guess facts don’t lie.
What are our thoughts on the Infographic?
What do you think some other good and bad habits are?
What makes a smart person? A high IQ?
Til’ Next Time,