A Strong Future For Infographic Marketing
The Beginning Of Infographic and Features Making Marketing Easier
At the time when info graphic marketing began it shot off like a rocket. Still to this day it remains an extremely popular way of delivering a message to a targeted audience. Infographic’s are one of the most popular forms of media marketing and is a very effective strategy. Infographic’s have exceptional features that make your marketing strategy run smoother and hopefully more viral. Many business owners today have discovered how simple and great infographic’s are to use. Some of the great features are as followed:
- Visual marketing is created easier to intake and absorb.
- Has a particular way of driving, engaging and exposure on products.
- Sharing on social media made easy.
- Creates natural link building and website traffic from social shares.
Since human’s are known to be more visual creature’s, infographic’s make it easier to absorb the content created. With large media outlets they prefer infographic’s marketing because of how quickly the images can go viral. Infographic’s in large media outlets gives engagement and drive, which visitors share or comment on giving great exposure. When a infographic advertisement is shared through social media, it begins to be viral creating a lot of attention in addition to reaching viewers that may not have been reachable through paid advertising and traffic.
When traveling through social media websites it will also build links and will also bring website traffic. As the popular infographic is shared across the internet the natural links will come from not only large social media sites but niche blogs as well which will be great for SEO and drive highly targeted traffic back to your website.
Have A Successful Future With Infographics
As infographic’s become more and more popular, it is important to create quality infographic’s over a quantity approach. There are many free infographic template software available online in addition to being downloadable. Here are several free inforgraphic tools that you can begin utilizing today:
- Canva.com – Canva has created a very easy-to-use platform that even if you have no design experience, you will be able to quickly pick up and utilize their pre-made templates. I highly recommend using this tool as it is in Beta and they are continuously adding new features.
- Easel.ly - Easel.ly is a great platform that is aimed more towards businesses and individuals creating infographic’s that has a contemporary and modern look to them. They have a large library of templates already prepared for you to use and easily edit when needed.
- Infogr.am – Infogr.am was created for individuals that may have a bit more design background and do not need as many template options. It has more robust options in addition to a dynamic creator that allows you to become more creative with creating infographic’s.
In general, if you haven’t began to utilize infographic’s, you may want to begin to create them. It is a fun and easy way to turn blog posts into shareable graphics as well as driving organic traffic to your website.
Do you have any preferences for infographic software?
Have you had much success with infographic’s?
Til’ Next Time,